You can implement many strategies to ensure your home is greener, environmentally friendly and less toxic, both for you and for the earth. This post will talk about reworking your toilet in your home to ensure it is greener and healthier for you and your family.
There are many ways you can save your petrol and engage in some extra physical activity, which will not only save the planet, save you money but will also be a great way to keep you healthy.
The following are some simple ways to save petrol:
- Use public transport as much as you can - this saves money, petrol and energy
- Walk to a further bus stop (or train/tram station) that you normally get, this is an excellent way to get some residual exercise in your day and also a good way to save money from shortening your trip
- Walk to the local shops when you need some simple groceries
- Try to form a car pool with other people you work with - this will save you all money, reduce the amount of petrol fumes (pollution) and will help the planet - the more people in the car, the more the planet (and your pocket) will thank you
- Try to ride a bike to work if you can - this is a free form of transport which also gives you a great workout
- If you can walk to work, then do so - what an excellent way to engage in some physical activity and save money